a. Minimum 3 working days will be required from online or Whatsapp.
b. We do not accept any booking via phone call.
a. Minimum order of S$50.00 is required.
b. We provide island-wide delivery services except for all offshore islands, except Sentosa.
1.1 Standard delivery service is chargeable at a flat fee S$30.00 per location. Time of delivery will be one of the timings 10am to 1pm, 12pm to 3pm or 1 pm to 4pm. You will need to indicate at the cart- out page.
1.2 Free Delivery for order exceeding S$350.00. The order is only entitled to Standard delivery service.
Self collection Timing is
MON – FRI: 1030am – 4pm.
SAT: 1030am – 1pm
For customers who cant make it on time, we will place your order in cooler bag or foam box (recycled) with your order number on the table outside. The Premise is CCTV monitored.
Due to manpower constraints, we are not able to provide other timings. However, you can engage (at your own expense) Grab Express, LALA Move to assist pick up from us.
If your delivery address is
1. Residential Address: The package can be left at your doorstep upon your consent or request. Do let the logistics handler know when they called you. Please note that BBQ Factory will not be liable for any misplaced orders or shortage in the quality of food should you requested the logistic handler to do that.
2. Chalets & Designated BBQ Pits: In the event that you are non-contactable or no show, your order will be returned to the BBQ Factory. Re-delivery is subjected to availability and a fee of S$30.00 will be applicable.
We accept CREDIT CARDS, PAYPAL or Fast Bank Transfer Payment. Cash & Fast Bank Transfer payment are only for applicable for Self-Collect & Walk-in.
a. Any amendments to the order items, delivery address or the date of delivery must be made at least 3 working days prior to the delivery via phone call. The first amendment will be free of charge, an administrative charge of 10% of the order is applicable for subsequently amendments. BBQFactory reserves the right to charge the full amount for any order changed made after the 3 working days’ notice period.
b. Cancellation after the order is confirmed, processed, or paid will be subjected to a 50% cancellation charge of the order.
We strongly recommend that you should finished the food within the same day.
Please call our hotline to check the stock availability before walk in to avoid disappointment.
We need to cool the cooked food before they can be packaged and sealed as moisture from the hot food will affect the quality of the food. Our cooked food is stored in microwave safe containers.
Cooked food is best to be consumed within the time indicated (usually about 3 hours) on the sticker label at the food containers.
You may want to visit our package tab for your package selection. But if that does not meet your budget, you may want to contact us for further quotation.
No. BBQ Factory is not a halal-certified company.
No. We reserved the rights to reject any order that consists of ONLY cooked food. Cancellation fee will be applicable for such order.
a. We provide BBQ assistant(s). However, this is an offline option. Please call 9151 9222 at least 1 week in advance to check on the availability.
b. Yes, we provide rental of BBQ Pit. However, this is an offline option. Please call 9151 9222 at least 1 week in advance to check on the availability. Terms & Conditions applied
Our BBQ assistants may be available for booking at $120.00 per assistant for up to 3 hours.
The services provided by the assigned BBQ assistant is only up to 3 hours or once the grilling of food ordered from BBQ Factory completes; whichever earlier.
Each assistant can manage about 20 guests’ worth of food within the designated hours. Please plan for more assistants if you have a bigger event.
As we have a limited number of BBQ assistants & pits, bookings will be on first come first serve basis. Do contact us via 9151 9222 at least 1 week in advance as the service is not available online. Full payment must be made once booking is confirmed.
Our BBQ assistant(s) will be only responsible for
a. setting up the charcoal fire
b. Barbequing ONLY the raw food ordered from BBQ Factory. For food safety and hygiene reasons, please note that our BBQ assistants reserve the right not to barbeque food that are not ordered from BBQ Factory.
Post -event clean up shall be the host’s responsibility. The host must provide the BBQ pit and required tools (e.g., charcoal, tongs, tray, etc). Assistants are not held responsible for collection or relocation of food items, in the absence of host.
Should you decided to engage the services of our BBQ assistant(s), we would appreciate that you and your guests allow our BBQ assistant(s) to do the grilling without interruption. If you have any suggestions or feedback on how you like your food to be grilled, do feel free to let the BBQ assistant(s) know.
Each assistant can manage up to 20 guests’ worth of food within the designated hours. Please plan for more assistants if you have a bigger event. If you are unsure of how many BBQ assistants you need, feel free to inform us of the estimated amount and size of your event. We would be able to recommend the number of assistants required. This will ensure that all the food is barbequed within the time frame so that no guest is left hungry.
It is the host’s responsibility to have a contingency plan in the event of unpredictable weather. We do sell indoor portable stove.
The BBQ pit will be delivered on the same day as your food orders.
1. The rental fee of one BBQ pit is at S$50.00 per day. We will deliver the BBQ pit to your designated address together with the order.
2. A refundable deposit of S$50.00 per BBQ pit will be collected after the rental confirmation. The refund will be done in CASH during the return of the BBQ pit in the host’s presence. Please wash and clean the BBQ pit before returning it to us in original condition. However, should you returned dirty or damaged BBQ pit, your deposit for that BBQ pit will be forfeited.
3. Our portable BBQ pit must be returned on the same day before 10pm in the host’s presence. If you wish to return the BBQ pit on the next day before 5pm, an additional charge of S$10.00 will be imposed. For rental extension of our BBQ pit, please kindly inform our staff. Rental fee of the BBQ pit will also be priced at S$50.00 per BBQ pit per day.
Each BBQ pit can serve up to 50 persons.
No. This service is only provided for customers who also order food from our company.